Uniglass UGC Glass Tempering Furnace
Uniglass UGC 2100 x 3600 Double Chamber LOW-E.
Running direction: Left to Right.
Maximum Bed Loading Size: 2100 x 3600 mm.
- To toughen / temper from 3 – 19mm thick glass inclusive;
- To meet EN 12150, ANSI Z97.1, CNS R3046, GB9963-88 and JIS R 3206 tempered glass for architectural and flat automotive glass;
- Min. glass size: 100 x 250 mm;
- Max. glass size: 2100 x 3600 mm;
- Thickness range: 3 – 19 mm;
Production area: 15.12 M² maximum (both chambers).
- Overall Dimension:
23.79 M Long;
- 5.5 M Wide (11.5m including Fan Room);
- 3.5 M High;
- Unloading table: drive rollers NBR Rubber with Kevlar end roller;
- Drive system: both tables have a separate drive motor for loading / unloading;
- Loading system: both tables are fitted with an independent ball table operated by pneumatic pistons and side loading rollers for loading and unloading large heavy glasses;
- Drive rollers: precision fused silica rollers throughout both oven areas;
Supplied with a backup emergency power system;
- UGC full convection fans, with external motors mounted on the furnace top and side;
- Furnace is equipped with turbos for air recirculation;
- Quenching / Cooling blower: 250KW (x2) controlled by inverter drive system to adjusting the running speed of the fan and save energy costs (2 sets installed);
- Fitted with a quench area digital setting system, this automatically adjusts the distance of the nozzle air delivery pipes from the glass surface for each program selected;
- With percentage ratio setting to auto adjust the air pressure.