Elumatec SBZ 140 Aluminum Machining Center - Excellent Condition!
- 700 working hours;
- 9.4 meters length;
- 4-axis profile machining centre;
- Designed for economical and efficient machining of aluminum and thin-walled steel profiles;
- Standard version with air-cooled router spindle (version with water-cooled router spindle available optionally);
- All operations, such as routing, drilling and tapping, are performed while the profile bar is stationary to protect the profile surfaces;
- Machining with all tools at angles continuously adjustable from -90° to +90°;
- Automatic clamp positioning with absolute measurement system;
- The on-board tool magazine ensures that tool changing times are kept short, thereby optimizing machining cycles;
- The magazine can be equipped with eight tools;
- Up to two rotating angle heads with two different tools are optionally available for double-bar and end machining (0° – 90° – 180° – 270°) (optional);
- Two separate working zones enable machining in shuttle operation (optional);
- 4-axis controller;
- 18.5″ color display;
- USB ports and network connection.