2013 Complete Architectural Glass Production: Lisec, Glaston, Bystronic, Hegla
2013 Insulating Glass Line Lisec 2700 x 5000
The line is able to assemble structural and stepped units.
- Transport station;
- Transport station;
- Washing machine;
- Frame setting station;
- Gas press (for double,triple,stepped units);
- Automatic installation of sealing the edges of rectangular and figured double-glazed windows incl. segmented transport system, sealing up to 5000 mm, corner correction, ed. grease, ed. chain cleaning, heating of the base material pipeline, step products on 4 sides, 2-chamber products in 2 passes, molds;
- Optional silicon sealer;
- Flushing piston hydraulic pump;
- Butyl extruder;
- Frame conveyor;
- Installation of long-term storage of sealant;
- Glass suction device with vacuum suction cups;
- Station for manual sealing with 1- or 2-component sealant;
- Automatic machine for the manufacture of distance frames, incl. bending of straight shapes, bending of radius shapes;
- Single head automatic absorbent filling system.
2013 Glass Coating Line Rollmac
- Single-shaft machine for applying paint;
- Rolling machine for applying ornaments, enamel and satin coatings on flat glass;
- Tunnel furnace for drying infrared radiation applied enamel coatings on glass.
2013 GLASTON/Tamglass Tempering Furnace FC-500 (most advanced tempering furnace)
- Size: 2700 x 5000 mm.
2013 Hegla Glass Cutting Line (Jumbo)
- Automatic glass loader (8 position);
- Cutting table with LOW-E deletion;
- Breaking table.
2013 Glass Processing Complete Production
- Vertical machining center CMS;
- Vertical washer Triulzi;
- Vertical edging machine Bystronic;
- Machining center Intermac;
- EMAR horizontal washer;
- Machine for processing edges on straight glass;
- Automatic horizontal installation of washing and drying glass (inoperative, recovery required);
- Autoclave YF06;
- Laminated glass assembly room;
- Laminating furnance Pujol;
- Rotating table for sealing No.1;
- Rotating sealing table No. 2;
- Rotating sealing table ER-140.