BDM Cutting and Machining Centre with Two KMW Welding Lines
2014 German BDM cutting and machining centre and two KMW welding lines.
Fully automatic cutting and machining of PVC profiles for Windows and Doors.
- Maximum profile size: width 130 x height 130 x length 6.500 mm;
- Saw blade-Ø: 550 mm; 600 mm;
- Min. cutting length: 250 mm at a profile height of 60 mm;
- Positioning speed: up to 300 m/min;
- Free cutting angles of 30° to 90° up to 150°;
- Individual adaption and configuration of individual modules provide the perfect machine constellation which is adapted to the performance requirements of the customer;
- Highly efficient production by giving special requests extra special consideration;
- Cutting of PVC profiles and reinforcement steel;
- Milling and drilling as well as punching machining of the PVC profiles;
- Automatic reinforcement (steel) insertion and screwing, positioning and screwing in of strike plates, stacking and sorting;
- Easy changing between different profile systems and/or frame protection by automatically adjustable profile carriers in the machine modules;
- A simple handling and rugged design of the machine guarantee high operational reliability and availability;
- This Plant able to produce 240 windows per shift.
For more info please contact us.