Elumatec SBZ 150 for Aluminum Profile Processing
Aluminum Profile Processing Elumatec SBZ150. 12.7 Meter long very rare.
- 5-axis profile machining centre;
- Designed for economical and efficient machining of aluminium and thin-walled steel profiles;
- All operations, such as routing, drilling, tapping, thread milling, notching and sawing, are performed while the profile bar is stationary to protect the profile surfaces;
- 6-sided machining. From below with an angle head (option);
- Operator software with graphic 3D display of workpieces;
- The magazine can be equipped with nine standard tools, five special tools (angle routing head and and special cutters) and one saw blade;
- Robust, low-wear direct drives on all axes allow rapid home positioning of the machining assembly;
- Automatic clamp recognition and clamp positioning;
- Two separate working zones enable machining in shuttle operation;
- 5-axis controller for 3D machining, 15″ colour display, USB ports, and network connection;
- Windows operating system;
Excellent Working Condition.