Elumatec SBZ 140 Extended Base
2015 Elumatec Machining Centre
- With this 4-axis profile machining center efficient aluminum and steel profile processing can be carried out in first-rate quality.
- For profile surface protection all work cycles such as milling, drilling, or tapping are carried out while the profile bar remains stationary.
- The axis-controlled cutter head is able to work the profile continuously at any position with all available tools from 0° to 180°.
- The on-board magazine which can be loaded with up to eight tools provides for short tool changing times and hence for optimum working cycles.
- For double bar and front processing a rotating angle head (0°/90°/180°/270°) with two different tools is available.
- Thanks to the separate working zones processing in shuttle operation is rendered possible.
- The electronic 4-axis industrial PC control for 2.5D application possesses a 15″ color display and RJ45 10/100 MB network connection.
- Traverse X-axis: 7.600 mm/ V max. 65 m/min.
- Traverse Y-axis: 850 mm/ V max. 60 m/min.
- Traverse Z-axis: 650 mm/ V max. 60 m/min.
- Pivoting angle A-axis: 0 – 180 ° freely programmable in 1/10° steps
- Spindle speed max. 24,000 r.p.m.
- Power output at spindle 10 kW S1
- Tool changer with eight tools, additional tool positions on request.
All Machinery Comes with all necessary software
Perfect Working Condition