Elumatec SBZ 151 for Sale
2009 Elumatec SBZ 151 Aluminum Machining Centre includes:
- 5-axis profile machining centre;
- Designed for flexible and efficient machining of aluminium and thin-walled steel profiles;
- All operations, such as routing, drilling, tapping, thread milling, notching and sawing, are performed while the profile bar is stationary to protect the profile surfaces;
- Fast positioning of the machining unit with up to 66 m/min thanks to dynamic servo drives;
- New generation of computers as well as new control and regulator technology;
- 6-sided machining. From below with an angle head (option);
- The on-board tool magazines ensure that tool changing times are kept short, thereby optimising machining cycles;
- One magazine can be equipped with 13 standard tools and seven special tools (angle routing head and special cutters). An additional magazine for the saw blade, diameter 400 mm or 500 mm;
- Autonomous clamp positioning with absolute measurement system;
- Two separate working zones enable machining in shuttle operation. Secure access with safety fences and light barriers;
- 5-axis CNC control with independent CNC for 3D machining, notching and cutting;
- A monitor showing the type and length of the reinforcement elements;
- The absolute rotary encoder system means no axis homing is required;
- Certified, drive-integrated safety functions;
- STO = Safe Torque Off;
- SS2 = Safe Stop 2;
- SLS = Safely Limited Speed;
- Network connection and USB port;
- Operating panel with Windows operating system and 15″ flat screen display;
- Remote maintenance via TCP/IP using existing Internet connection.
Machining length SBZ 151 – 10.3 m.
- Machining length with profile end machining, 9,980 mm;
- Machining length without profile end machining, 10,300 mm.
Machinery comes with all necessary software.
Perfect Working Condition!